Saturday, June 14, 2008

My first blog

Well blogging is something I am new at, thereby hope that I will be forgiven if being little untoward to anyone's sentiments which would be unintentional for obvious reasons.

Now starting to write something about myself at first, I am balanced and a little creative by nature and love to perceive all kinds of art forms.
I enjoy the nature in its original forms whether it is the fragrance in the breeze post rains or the exotic view of the crimson sun at the time of dusk.

I am very practical and initiative "waise m nt a kind of person who keeps on writin loads abt oneself n i dont even think i cn express ma ol aspects here so i betta quit ritin abt maself plus ritin in da formal style is a li'l difficlt fr me so i resumed 2 bein maself ;).....bck again !!"

Hereby hoping that my journey with the blogspot will be a memorable one.



5 comments:

Tanushree said...

ahan toto.....nt bad :)

Prateek Malhotra said...

wa'? commenting yourself! not bad... :)

Tanushree said...

yuppz bahbeeeee ;)
havin fun............;D

Prateek said...

this blog proves that this girl is getting seriously bored.

Prateek said...

but the blog is cooler then it appears...read it again!